Roasted Cauliflower Hash
Looking to up your brunch game? This Roasted Cauliflower Hash incorporates our spicy Moroccan Harissa, Preserved Lemon Purée and Moroccan Tapenade for a big dose of delicious flavor!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes
- 4 baby new potatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Casablanca Market Preserved Lemons puree
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower (use a mix of florets and stems)
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Casablanca Market Harissa
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/4 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Casablanca Market Tapenade
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place potatoes in small pot of water over high heat. Boil for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil and lemon puree in an ovenproof skillet over medium to high heat, then add potatoes, cauliflower, scallions, cumin and paprika and cook for about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add red pepper, harissa, garlic and parsley and cook for 10 minutes, until the cauliflower and potatoes brown.
- Preheat oven to broil. Using a spoon, create four holes in the hash and crack the eggs into them. Place hash under the broiler for just a couple of minutes, until whites are set, but the yolk remains runny.
- Season with salt and pepper, top with cilantro and a dollop of tapenade and serve immediately. Enjoy!