Lemon Tuna Pasta with Olive Tapenade
1 lb spaghetti
2 cans of tuna
4 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic
1 chili (optional)
2 tbsp capers
1/2 cup white wine
2 tbsp chopped parsley
1. Bring a pot with salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook as long as the package says.
2. Chop the tomatoes into about half centimeter sized cubes. Grate the zest of the lemon and juice it.
3. In a pan, heat up the oil and fry the finely chopped up garlic, chili and tomatoes for about 2 minutes. Add the capers, lemon zest, lemon juice and white wine. Generously salt and pepper. Let simmer on low heat for about 5-10 minutes.
4. When the pasta is done cooking, preserve 1 cup of the pasta water, then drain. Add the pasta, along with the preserved pasta water, into the pan and give it a good mix so everything is well combined.
5. Divide onto the plates and top with some parmesan and more olive tapenade. Enjoy!