Free shipping for orders over $95. Continental U.S. only, tiles excluded
Prep Time 5 Minutes | Cook Time 25 Minutes | Serves 4 People
Featured Product Casablanca Market Harissa
4 filets (6-8 ounces each) salmon
1 tablespoon Casablanca Market Moroccan Harissa
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
Black pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 cups prepared cauliflower rice, suggested for serving
12 ounces steamed asparagus spears, suggested for serving
Lemon wedges, for garnish
Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish.
- In a large bowl, add harissa, soy sauce, honey, and pepper. Blend well.
- Add salmon filets to the bowl, and turn to coat. Cover bowl, refrigerate and let salmon marinate 1-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree. Heat sauté pan on low/medium heat and add coconut oil.
- Add salmon fillets to saute pan, skin side down. Cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Finish in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes, until the fish is cooked through and firm. Serve with cauliflower rice, asparagus, lemon wedges and sprinkled with parsley.