- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon harissa and the honey. In another small bowl, stir together ketchup and 2 tablespoons harissa. Set aside both condiments.
- In a medium bowl, mix together ground beef, onion, garlic, salt, 1 1/2
tablespoons harissa and parsley until well combined. Form into four burger patties and put aside.
- Preheat oven to 425o. Cut potatoes into 1/4” thick fries. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Spread fries on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Turn once and bake for 5 minutes more, until fries are browned and crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat a grill, grill pan or cast iron skillet to medium-high heat. Once the grill is hot, cook the burger patties 4-6 minutes per side, depending on your preferred doneness. Top each burger with one slice of fresh mozzarella, remove from heat and let meat rest for five minutes.
- Serve burgers on buns with harissa mayonnaise, lettuce, and tomato. Season french fries with salt and pepper and serve hot, with the burgers and harissa ketchup.