Enjoy this quick-and-easy flatbread pizza for breakfast! It’s made with naan bread, ricotta cheese, mozzarella, speck ham, eggs and asparagus — all topped with Casablanca Market Moroccan Harissa, to help jumpstart your day.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes
- 2 naan breads
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Pinch (generous) of salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 slices speck ham
- 8 stalks asparagus, blanched
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Casablanca Market Moroccan Harissa (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 450o and place oven rack in the top third of oven. Place naan bread on a baking sheet and heat in the oven for 2 minutes, until bread is warm and soft.
- Meanwhile, place ricotta cheese, lemon zest, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl and stir until combined. Remove naan bread from oven and spread half of ricotta mixture on each bread.
- Press 2 slices of speck into ricotta mixture on each bread. Divide asparagus and place half on each bread, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Break 2 eggs onto each bread near the center and immediately return baking tray with breads to hot oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until egg whites are set but yolks are still slightly runny.
- Cut each breakfast pizza in half and serve hot, drizzled with harissa, to taste.